Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

I do work at Reed hein , it doesn’t matter how long or which office. I did wonder after reading some reviews about the company I was trying to get in. With that I started to snoop , via- websites etc.... I can honestly tell you that to my knowledge all negative press I have Seen including this post saying their scum has panned out to be incorrect. And I’m thrilled, This is a honest company that I have seen and am seeing 1st hand dose take care of their clients, I’ve actually been surprised at the number of exits I’ve seen, I would think the only negative post/comments, would be coming from the scandalest timeshare company's that want to keep (for Example) a 90 year old widows on disability accountable to pay her assessment fee from a contract her and her late husband signed 40 years ago so they can get there annual check ! , Now that’s just 1 of thousands of examples, but what I’m trying to say is that, I couldn’t be more happy to learn and grow from the people who surround me in my work place. I am thrilled that any post that we’re negative on this company have not been the way Exit timeshare chooses to do business. I use to work at a major timeshare company and I come from a family of business owners that pride themselves on honesty and hard work. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else as far as where I work! This is a honest, hard working, and top of the line company to use or work for and I would recommend it to anyone,