Report Abuse

Re: The Manhattan Club Lawsuit - RedWeek's Report & Most Recent Info

"perpetuated by BLUEGREEN" do you see altruistic motives with the current management team? please point them out. have you seen a decrease in maintenance fees, or a call from bluegreen for those not paying them to do so avoiding the increases? non-payment of maintenance fees causing a rise in maintenance fees has yet to be proven, currently, a contrived myth as i quote myself or, if this premise is correct, please show demonstrative proof. please consider the current management we're dealing with. what, if any worthwhle changes or improvements have been visibly apparent? they, like eichner, are not our guardian angels. we've gone from similar (eichner) to similar (bluegreen) each of the same ilk.............or from bad (eichner) to worse (bluegreen). do some bluegreen research to note its track record. SURPRISE. i truly hope you're not of the opinion that this is an argument for argument sake. i wouldn't waste my time on frivolity. if fact, i'll change the word "argument" to "challenge", or even "debate". i do not see this as a winning/losing contest of wits. most of us TMC owners are in a similar unfortunate circumstance according to our levels of tolerance. please allow me to help make the situation clear about bluegreen. this is not my opinion but the opinions of at least 550 others. that's about .027 PRO. the remainder of opinions of bluegreen is CON either click on or copy/paste the following:................................... https://www.consumeraffairs.com/travel/bluegreen.html?page=2 rather telling don't you think? from my point of view, bluegreen is no better and possibly worse than the eichner fraud/scam. by now we should all realize that, with few exceptions, there is little, if any, honesty in the timeshare industry. some, like TMC/BLUEGREEN, are much worse than others. i ask your same question to me: how long have you been an owner at TMC? get back