Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

It seems that many owners of TMC are considering to get out of the current mess and extortion. I stayed at TMC consecutively for many years and hardly got it exchanged. I felt the pinch every time I saw the exorbitant maintenance fees. I wonder how I can contact the Timeshare Interval Admin. LLC to buy my one week executive junior suite ?? Any owners out there to give me more information on how to "dump" my timeshare ?? It's a big mistake to purchase this timeshare in 1999, I thought it could be a good investment then..and how wrong and stupid I was !! Now I want to be out too. I still enjoy New York City but there are many nice, decent and newer hotels in Wall Street area, Chelsea....such as Marriot, Hilton, Four Points By Sheraton, Quarter Club hotels.... etc at cheaper rates if I book in advance. It is not a problem for me as I always need to plan my travels in well advance. [Q=thomasm832] [Q=howardb159] ... , now I just received offer from: Timeshare Interval Admin. LLC. to buy my units for $100 each, any other owners got this? would like owners here feed back, Thanks[/Q] [Q=hodgep] I received the same offer from them. I have been looking to dump this disaster for 5 years so the offer was a welcome relief. My attorney said the paperwork was fine. Moving on.[/Q] Has anyone gotten any response after sending in the forms for this buyback? Just checking since my mom sent it in, figure it may take a while.[/Q]