Report Abuse

refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

[Q=deborahf263] I contacted yhe BBB nothing was done. SMTN contacted me and said i didbt reach out to them. They are diing nothing wrong. Im so irratated by this. I need to get this sold been almost a year. I will post anywhere i can to warn people.[/Q] Contacting the BBB accomplishes very little other than allowing you to vent. It has no power or authority to prosecute or fine any company that might have fleeced you. All reporting to and filing a complaint with the BBB does is allows others to see that this company is not worth its weight in salt. Are you still trying to sell your timeshare? If so, then there are other steps to take and none of them involve using the listing service of SMTN. The only way I would use SMTN if I were in your shoes would be, if you've already paid them for their listing service, to adjust the selling price to $1 and, if you're really intent on selling/getting rid of your timeshare, offering to pay closing costs. However, I don't know if SMTN will allow that. From the reports I've heard (you might want to check your contract agreement with SMTN if it's still valid), SMTN will not allow owners to list their units for that low of a price.