Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Augie...and anyone else interested. This is contact person for the "buyout". Christine M. Stile The Manhattan Club 112 North Courtland Street East Stroudsburg, Pa. 18301 T:212-453-8128 F:212-453-8320 E:ChrisA2@tmcny.com History: I received email Nov 2018 offering option of $100 "buyout". As I have stated, our loss was not nearly as great as many other members, so the buyout was a viable option for us. All obligations to TMC will be removed and we can move on from this disaster. I received documentation August 2019, signed it, notarized it, and sent it in the paid Fed Ex envelope provided. It was sent to a title company in NJ for processing. Christine said there are many, many of them to be processed and could not provide a turnaround time. Also, you cannot contact the title company as Christine is the point person for these transactions. She was very helpful and offered that we could follow up with her at any time. Again, our loss was minimal by comparison to some of you. This entire debacle is extremely disappointing, to say the very least. Whatever choices any of you make are personal and what is best for you and your situation. After years of following the developments, accounts, opinions, and possible outcomes, we decided we NEEDED to MOVE ON. When my $100 arrives I'm going to treat myself to a nice bottle of whiskey. [Q=augustg4] Hi Paul, I saw your post and wondering how you went about getting the paperwork to get out. I am getting to old to go in and the maintenance is way to high. Anything you can tell me would be appreciated. Thanks Augie[/Q]