Report Abuse

Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested?

[Q=kathie142] I have a timeshare that my mom gave me 10 years ago. The opportunities have become more limited over the years because it's coded as a 'resale' membership and I often lose points that I haven't been able to use. Also, the fees have gone up and it's costing me $900 per year. I'd like to either get rid of it, or transfer it back to my mom, who's 97 and won't be alive much longer.[/Q] If you keep your points, tell a Wyndham agent you want to "pool" your points. There's a fee, of course, but depending on the number of points you have and how you use them, you may not actually LOSE points (and therefore the money you paid in maintenance fees). I assume "pooling" is still available... To learn how to get rid of it, READ THIS FORUM. It's now 37 pages long and will tell you all you need to know -- and more -- about the Ovation program. To transfer it back to your mom so someday you can refuse to inherit it, engage a reputable closing agent -- a Redweek advertiser, or, my recommendation, chicagotitletransfer.com . If you choose this option, DO IT TODAY. NOW! There's no time to kill. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVWC22OhSjI