Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

" I contacted Louis Solomon recently and he said the investigation was finalized 2 years ago and its in TMC's hands to finalize the deal."...your quote. doesn't it seem more likely that the enforcement of TMC's finalizing the deal should be done by the ny state attorney general and/or the court rather than leaving said finalization (timely resolution) up to a body that defrauded us in the first place? [Q=deborahs528] [Q=thomasm832] The "process" for many people including my Mom seems to have been to not pay the fees for a while, then an offer shows up in the mail. Not sure if anyone has gotten the offer by calling them, maybe someone can confirm, if they have done it. [Q=jamess1770] I have been following this forum for quite some time, since , unfortunately I am an owner. Many posts are helpful. However, what I would like to know is a description of the process to resell my condo -- step by step. I have read all about the legal issues. I am not looking to recover the initial investment. Of course I would like something, but if not, I simply want to get rid of it. Does anyone have a description of the process, or would anyone be willing to sketch this out? Thanks[/Q][/Q] Hi Thomas, I have shared with you in the past that in June 2014 I gave back my timeshare for $100. I am still waiting to get the money and final paperwork. I contacted Louis Solomon recently and he said the investigation was finalized 2 years ago and its in TMC's hands to finalize the deal. I contacted Lynne O'Donnell who, finally, after years of me asking, sent my request to the Corporate Offices. Today she says that she heard that I should get what I am due sometime in October or November. We'll see. I think that those owners who more recently stopped paying their fees are getting the offer of the $100 buy back. I sounds like some actually got the $100.[/Q]