Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

TO Deborah and all others who choose to run to the exits. While we all have our particular stories and rationals about why we choose to keep paying the crooks, I cant understand why all of us cant accept the obvious fact that TMC is now actively buying our interest for $100. Ask yourself WHY now? Do you believe they are trying to help you or have they structured a plan to resell your ownership interest for. market value of perhaps 100 times the $100 you get by giving up. If you still are paying and want to keep ownership, thats your choice as well, but WHY are you not protecting your interest in the potential settlement proceeds should Zimmerman prevail, and you are not part of the group and get perhaps nothing. Is a one time retainer of $1250 such a big deal when matched to the losses of use, loss of investment, and yearly fees? I may really piss many of you off but I bought my annual Jr suite for something like $28,000 , went home and saw countless offerings on line and used the right of recission to cancel the purchase and I bought the same deal for about $3800.. I was personally called and threatened but used ownership like everyone else until I stopped paying as I saw this scam blowing up. I now have received paperwork from TMC with $100 offer as well as "offer to clear my $10,000 dues arrears". While I have lost little compared to most, I have decided that "WE ARE BETTER THAN THAT" and should not let them win by giving them what they want. I today trashed their OFFER , and have previously sent $1250 to Zimmerman to represent ME!!!! YUP if he is successful I may actually come out ahead in this deal and those who have "invested so much more into this toilet will perhaps get nothing!!! Now that i have told my story I may be trashed on line but I really havent seen any one presenting a rational for not joining in the effort to force justice. So unless someone wishes a specific response or information from me, I have had my say and will not repeat this same call to arms for the fifth time. Frankly now is the time for EVERYONE who is unhappy to get on board with Zimmerman unless you are happy with this situation and prepared to get screwed a few times more. BY BY ya all- sid feldman