Report Abuse

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

Joshuah 115, I'm not even going to wish you 'good luck', because there's absolutely zero chance for you to get out of your timeshare by even hinting to them that you want out. Whether you're an owner or a first time visitor to any Vidanta property, you are strongly encouraged to attend their "90 minute" presentations or owner update meetings. Believe me, you will be hard pressed to spend more, and more of your hard earned money one way or another. As I've mentioned before in another thread, when we determined to get out, we cut the cord cleanly and with zero repercussions. We said Adios to their whole ploy. I can't leave this discussion without also mentioning the major scammers and close associates of Vidanta, SELL MY TIMESHARE NOW (SMTN)! This whole organization, and the millions of listed timeshares for sale that are right now, floating in a virtual sea of discarded dreams by wishful timeshare owners who are hopelessly anticipating a future sale of their absolutely worthless paper. The worthless paper I speak of, are timeshares previously purchased, that Vidanta and other resorts agree to sell on your behalf, through SMTN, for either a small fee (typically $500 to $1,000), or allow you to go directly through SMTN to reap greater rewards. Which rewards they claim to be 100% of your old timeshares value. This tactic of the shell game is designed to take more money out of your other pocket. Vidanta will discount your onsite contract with them, by giving you a substantial credit (say $15,000 to $95,000) for your "Worthless" unwanted other timeshare. They will then tell you, that you can get all or most of your money back by signing on with SMTN who will handle the sale. Their cost? ($1,500 to $4,000). What a steal you think. And what great friends the Vidanta sales staff are for letting you know about this deal. NOT!!! I could go on, but you should already see that your 90 minutes, will end up being closer to 3 to 5 hours of a beat down, horn - swaggle, shell game of dizzying talk and paper shuffling and numbers scratching. All designed to wear your will down, and convincing your that they're not playing a "Jedi mind trick" on you. Joahuah, you just gotta get out man. I did, and I'm thrilled to be on the other side with my funds intact.