Report Abuse

Re: Is there any hope for someone that got duped into a TS due to false information and being mentally impaired?

Thank you for your reply. I have called the GM at the San Clemente Inn, she said she has no problem taking the deed back. But my question is does she actually have the authority to do that? Also I have contacted Great Destinations and have explained the situation to them and tried to even negotiate a pay off amount, she knocked off $100. I have contacted VRI's inventory control and he's been trying to work with me on this, not realizing how hard it would be to just get something in writing other than an ambiguous "opportunity to deed back" email from a lady in there collections dept (since we didn't know we had to pay, as I stated the salesmen told us we didn't have to until we used it). I don't know whether to talk to a higher up and to which company at this point? The co (Great Destinations) that sold it to us, the management co of the San Clemente Inn, or someone at the San Clemente Inn? I did send an email to the GM at San Clemente Inn stating what's going on and that I would hate to have to get a lawyer involved, due to the stress and annoyance it would cause everyone, but I still have not received a reply back.