Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

dEAR TOM, Per your final question, the buy in to the Zimmerman representation is $1250 with no language regarding demands or obligations for any additional contrabutions from those who join in. In my mind any claw back of funds would firstly consider the members who have been represented. I and no one has a clue what would happen between settling and judging of funds for those in arrears and those current. I also understand that $1250 times everyone would be a very large sum and i hope this war chest will become formatable if owners wake up and join in. in conversations with him I am rather confident he expects to ultimatly win and his real payout would be a nice percentage of the recovery. I therefore feel $1250 is cheap to fight for recovery of what was once market value of $35,000 Further this backroom offers of $100 to let me off the hook for $10,000 in arrears makes me convinced that no matter what, they would rather have my clear deed today and I am convinced that if they want it, I sould not let them have my signature. That is my simple rational.... They see something bad comming and want to buy out owners now. so I am suggesting EVERYONE hold firm and if you want to put pressure on them..... starve them of funds until we have access to records and real board representation. Bank your points in RCI and go anywhere in the world and if NYC is your place.... go on line and rent your hotel room for 1/2 your cost now. Those worried about leaving this debt to your grandchildren is not credible . Now personally I refuse to give any ground to them, and feel the ultimate potential loss to me going foward is them possibly taking the property deed from me and not getting the $100..ha ha Until we have an accounting and real control. I respect your questions but ask you if you are part of the resistance with our lawyer and if not ....why not defend the choice you made years ago when purchasing this. Why would anyone even vaguely current sell for $100. something they purchased for $30,000. sid