Report Abuse

Re: Offer from Trivago to purchase my Resort Vacation Weeks

Scammed twice by Fraudulent Mexican Lawyers: I had wired a large amount of money over the last few months to different Mexican banks to complete the sale of a Resort Vacation weeks I owed, based on a purchase offer I had received from Trivago, through A&T Real Estate Holdings in Chicago (Frank Saavedra), and represented by a lawyer in Mexico city (Lic. Jose Antonio Cuevas Ibarra, Cedula: 2576027 of Juridico Rodriguez Y Associados). This was a big mistake of my part that turned out to be a well orchestrated fraudulent scam. Lic. Miguel Alvarez (lic.alvarez@ocri.com.mx Ced: 4594890, Oficina Central de RecuperaciĆ³n Inmediata) had contacted me later to offer his help in recuperating my money. He required receipts of all the money I had lost, I sent him the copies of the USD wire transfers I did. He later advised me that he has been able to recuperate all the lost funds I had transferred based on a Mexican court judgment in my favor, and the amount I had lost would be transferred back to me (wire transfer to my Canadian bank account) once I pay some conversion fees. I sent him the required fees which he kept. I never got back any of my lost funds.