Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Some people have "succumbed" to the buyback as you put it because they had no choice financially. I inherited 2 timeshares, it's like having an incurable disease (and I actually have one of those). I did what I had to do, as have others. I wish some of you on this forum could refrain from criticizing and putting down people who "succumbed" as you put it and realize we all do what we have to do. You are lucky if you have the money to keep paying the fees. I don't have that money to sustain two units. I gave one back and have kept one and I pay my fees. To each his own. If I could afford to pay the fees and join the Zimmerman crowd I would, but I don't. [Q=garyp151] Blue Green is buying back for $100 is simple. They are increasing their inventory for basically the cost of the closing costs and then can rent out that same unit over and over again to visiting tourists. It’s a shame that owners have succumbed to their deceitful places however I understand that some owners want to rid their hands of years of non paid maintenance fees. The thought of leaving this debt to their families can become very emotional and troublesome. Hopefully John Zimmerman will find an answer other I will be on line to get rid of this awful investment for $100!!! Never should have bought into this timeshare. The old saying is try and learn by your mistakes![/Q]