Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

william m .....on the other hand, optimistically, if one keeps digging horizontally, that tunnel may lead to an escape toward a glimmer of sunlight. for your own interest and information, perhaps you should consider joining mr zimmerman's lawsuit for thorough and first-hand knowledge of his comments, directions and strategies. i will not discuss our case to any further degree on this forum. never show the enemy your hand, OR fake it to lead them in the wrong direction. (i'm sure TMC/BLUEGREEN notes the contents of this redweek forum regularly seeking ways to challenge any strategies we're working on) do you really enjoy having been defrauded, and continue to accept that by paying the exponentially exorbitant maintenance fees? i realize you enjoy being at TMC, as do i. read into the following as you will: i have stayed in my one-bedroom suite twice this year. i have not been able to stay in my penthouse. i agree that TMC is incredibly located, and well kept, except for many suites that are in dire need of updating. i have become friendly with many staff members who welcome my wife and me by name when we arrive there. but since purchase inception, when we were promised minimal maintenance fee increases by the sales staff, thse fees are up by nearly 500%. do you really accept that as "minimal?" you probably compare similar nyc accommodations' cost per night with TMC's. that would be acceptable if you were comparing eggs to eggs. keep in mind the sales staff's promise about maintenance fees AND the fact that TMC was sold to us as a TIMESHARE. that's like comparing eggs to tangerines. are we close to being "on the same page", at least by the comparisons noted? [Q=williamm465] My assumption: If not paying maintenance fees was a good strategy, Zimmerman would have told you Chris, as a client to do so. If that were the case, many more people would withhold. I think if Zimmerman thought it was a good strategy he would have suggested it. I feel that those who can pay bills and don't are looking for trouble. The best way to get out of a hole is not to keep digging.[/Q]