Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

to all BONIFIDE TMC OWNERS : we all need to proceed to do what is best for one's financial and other issues concerning TMC. in the past i have offered recommendations/solutions to many, especially to those not functioning as i do concerning TMC, e.g., NOT accepting the GIVEBACK. i acknowledge criticism for those statements. they will not be repeated. again, do what seems best within the boundaries of your legal/financial situation. i definitely strengthen my recommendation to those NOT accepting the GIVEBACK, to join attorney zimmerman's lawsuit. my contacts with him indicate that he's making headway on TMC owners' behalf. my opinion is that our attorney is becoming a formidable force against TMC/BLUEGREEN. i will not divulge any information concerning mr zimmerman's legal strategies or outcomes on this rw forum. if anyone wishes to find out further details about mr zimmerman's past and future legal actions vs TMC/BLUEGREEN, contact him directly. his contact information is within the previous several pages of this forum. my actions, perhaps not for all here, are to have joined his lawsuit and NOT to have accepted the GIVEBACK. mr zimmerman keeps his clients up-to-date regarding the legal progress he has made. there obviously is a fee for his services, but this fee is much less than the exorbitant maintenance fees being charged by TMC/BLUEGREEN. perhaps, with mr zimmerman's legal expertise, we owners will be spared further fraud and shams by TMC/BLUEGREEN. as noted by most attorneys, "past performance is not indicative of future legal results, " but joining his suit is certainly worthy of your consideration. my opinion here is that we TMC owners will prevail profitably and fairly via mr zimmerman's legal representation. spread the word to any other TMC owners you know concerning the fact that most of us are not standing still as this TMC fraud continues to plague us, especially via the exorbitant maintenance fees, nearly the highest in the nationwide timeshare industry and rising exponentially.--the fraud continues.