Report Abuse

Re: Is there an honest Timeshare transfer company....no upfront fees?

[Q=denisev41] Thank you everyone. I appreciate your responses. It has been a big worry at Christmas. Why do fees come due at the worst time of the year . . . . But then I spoke with a friend a couple days ago who indicated I would suffer some big financial consequences if I did. Funny thing is they purchased a much pricier brand new build unit based on my passing their name on to Sheraton. I bet they will eventually let theirs go if nothing really happens to me. May find out my credit score prior to compare.[/Q] Yup, 6-8 timeshares, real property tax on two homes, personal property tax on way-too-much crap, homeowners insurance, healthcare insurance, auto and boat insurance on six items, and higher-than-normal credit card bill, makes for a Merry Christmas. People ask me how much we got for our timeshares, and I tell them $5000/year forever. We now have a house where we used to timeshare in the Winter, only now we stay all Winter for what a couple weeks used to cost. Lots of Canadians here, too.