Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Timeshare Exit Companies (by KC):

mari13 wrote:
I have read through the forums and don't see anything specific about exit companies other than beware.

So-called "exit companies" will gladly take your money, but make no mistake about the fact that ANY AND ALL OF THEM are completely ineffective and entirely useless. Actually, some of them are currently being prosecuted in several different states (recent actions by Attorneys General in the states of Washington and Missouri come immediately to mind as just two specific, recent examples).

Those "exit" parasites exist for no other reason than to take advantage of people who (like you) find themselves in a bind with their timeshares and who, in their desperation to find a solution, become vulnerable to the empty promises of these predatory and worthless "exit" parasites. I hope that these observations and facts are "specific" enough for you to fully comprehend and heed the indisputable fact that NONE of these parasitic "exit" outfits are a possible solution to your dilemma.

I can only repeat that NO "exit / release / escape / relief" operation can in ANY way help you and such parasites can only compound your problems by stealing your money, accomplishing absolutely nothing. Simply stated, there are no "magic beans" or "secret passageways" by which to magically escape the legal obligations associated with loans voluntarily undertaken of your own free will and choice. Your options are few, but clear. You will need to either "square up" on the debt somehow or, if you cannot do so, pay not another penny and walk away --- and say goodbye to any future access to that timeshare property.