Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Dks):

I did the same, wrote a letter outlining similar sentiments as Chris. I was supposed to use my penthouse for a week starting April 15th. I was told that they were looking into the situation and keeping a spread sheet of owners who I assume have also inquired, but at this point it was business as usual. I either use the penthouse by May 10th, the end of my contract time or lose it. Obviously not possible as I would be risking my life. The same week I got this response they sent an invoice due July 1 in the amount of almost $4,000 for next year’s maintenance fees. Did you all receive the most recent letter from Joshua Wirshaba, the manager of TMC? Stating that while the club has had to make adjustments regarding the Covid situation, they are still open for businesses.

chrisv126 wrote:
to all TMC owners,

here's a copy of the email i sent to the TMC reservation department 10 minutes ago:

due to the devastation to us all from the coronavirus pandemic, i am asking that you extend my time, which ends on august 15, 2020 to november 15, 2020 for the safety of me and family and others regarding timely resumption of reservation time and social distancing. thank you for your understanding regarding this serious life and death matter.

I'll notify all of the response i get.