Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Anyone know anything about Finn Law Group? (by Irene P.):

The $2000 to get you out of Diamond company: There was a red flag I forgot to mention. They kept insisting that they charge no upfront fee. They said they charge $2000 after they find a buyer. Diamond points have no secondary market value, the deeded week market is soft. Diamond has been great accepting everyone on our Facebook that applied for Transitions for $1,000, if in good standing. They don't pick and choose like Westgate. I had a volunteer sting the person that contacted me. Our volunteer was told his Platinum Diamond membership was worth $92,000 on the low end and I believe he said $120,000 on the high end. They could find a corporate buyer for $2,000 and then said SellMyTimeshareNow can handle it for $2,500. They also sell Brooklyn bridges.

If you are considering someone who solicits you, which you should not, there is an aptly named organization called the Licensed Timeshare Resale Brokers Association. They charge nothing upfront to list and listings are not exclusive. They are honest. Check with one of their members. I know all the Florida brokers. I do know that one of the Florida brokers refers to Finn Law Group if an attorney is requested. Several of the LTRBA members refer to our volunteer organization.