Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: How to get rid of a timeshare you no longer want .... (by John F.):

You are too funny....you can certainly get away with attempts to defame me, but attacking the TUG 2 is blatant foolishness. Their reputation proceeds them, yours is becoming obvious.

Want to talk to the 10 people I helped sell one themselves in the last year? I had no interest, no profit, and have never even seen one in person because I meet them through groups, friends and co-owners. But they all prove my first point, YOU NEVER NEED TO PAY IF YOU WORK AT IT A LITTLE. Sure it will take some time and effort. But what good thing in life doesn't? An hour here and there learning, posting and then answering inquiries is doable for the great majority of folks.

Yes, the "Pay Me to Take It" folks know psychology. I agree fully that painting timesharing as a failure, making people feel that they are helpless and then giving a way out is very effective at manipulating people's decisions. It is also immoral in my opinion and I stand by it.

By the way, when someone puts a "smiley" at the end of a statement, means it's a joke, like I did when putting a smiley after my statement to please find me 100 who will pay me $1750 "- I hate working".

Have a nice day!