Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Valerie):

We have been following this lawsuit and hoping something would come of it. We bought in 1999 and initally loved it but our payments are now ridiculous, 3301.37 a year! Then we could never get the dates we wanted bc they were selling to the public. Our year starts with them Feb. 26th so due to covid we were not able to go and still will not go to NYC with all the problems and violence . So I went on here to see what others are doing. I tried to call them but they are not taking calls they want you to email them . We are not going to pay our next bill bc we paid last year and have not even been able to use it . I read that to be part of this lawsuit is 2000.00 that is expensive too but if it is worthwhile we would do it in lieu of paying the MC. Like someone else said I may be asking questions already answered and if so i am sorry. But any advice would be appreciated! I would like to hear what others are doing when their new bill comes. I read about the letter to the AG and we will send one as well.. Thanks!