Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: 2011 Harborside II Maintenance Fees - OVERBOARD (by Chris B.):

I had the exact same sales pitch when we bought in phase 2. As soon as all property was sold there would be a resale department to ensure the property retained its value. It's was supposed to be an investment just like real estate a deeded property that passes to next of kin. My kids are scared they are going to be stuck with the bills if anything happens to us. About 5-7 years back tried to sell was told by the head office to use a specific company who took money up front and did nothing. Every few months they contact me and say would you like to spend and extra $5k to a law firm to get you out of the timeshare, I ask about getting of the land registry in Bahamas and they say, that's not included. So it's just another con.

One year I changed to points thinking I'd celebrate out 30year anniversary last year. Then Covid hit and the points will now expire before we in the UK will be able to travel. There are no expectations to this, disgusting customer service.

Owners are just cash cows.

I'm sure if there is any response to the email that was sent, that a copy will go on here