Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: Renting through Concierge Realty (by Peaceful wind):

As with other reports on BBB, the response from concierge would make sense- if correct.. Once home, I will share our emails, and our VERIFICATION If they reviewed the involved emails .Concierge Realty Responses are circular feels like listening to Jodi Arias Honesty and apologies go a very long way. If ONLY I HAD CHECKED BBB comments prior. There is a distinct theme of bait and switch or non responsiveness . I look forward to sharing my photos of Ocean view/ garden view per concierge. Convenient part- the taxi drivers can almost reach out and touch you as they line up Take your chances- .it may just be the risk you take using middlemen. When I think about it, there is no benefit to using an agency, and with a third party, of course there is extra costs. So go direct from the owners. On a side note- none of this should reflect on the SC, which has the kindest, most incredible staff. They understand with disabilities , it is not about the “ view” but access. Which is why we pay premium rates just to be closer. When physical impairments limit ability to go to beach, you can certainly “ feel part of it” when you can at least observe your grandchildren in the water from afar. But I have seen the Surf Club clerks having to do an incredible amount of “ clean up” with those who used an agency to check in . Use owners directly . VRBO industry as a whole has come under greater scrutiny due to how they responded to pandemic forced cancellations. The worldwide brotherhood was inspiring Air B&B were noted for their response to pandemic bookings while VRBO got slammed. Character isn’t made in crisis, it is exhibited