Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Aviara versus Hawaii (by Gregory B.):

jenniferc190 wrote:
Hi, I have been wondering the same thing. I also live in the LA area, can't help but to think that there isn't a lot to do in Aviara. When the kids are much older, do they really still want to visit the zoo, sea world....?
Last year we traded our Maui Marriott for a very enjoyable week at Aviara. No lack of things to do in the greater San Diego area. Great beaches, parks attractions. The Aviara onsite amenities are great too if you don't want to leave the resort (but it is a little subdued I must admit). We appreciate Aviara as a destination that does not require expensive air travel.

jenniferc190 wrote:
We are thinking about Westin Maui villa. More expensive but probably a place we would like to return over and over. I am also wondering what my trading power will be with Aviara. Any help will be great.
Westin Maui is indeed expensive, and a little bland for our tastes. I think your trading power with Aviara will get you to most Hawaii destinations. From what I can discern, Aviara has a very good reputation in the timeshare community. We'll sure trade with you.