Resort Questions

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Resort Questions (by KC):

RE: >> .... were thinking about buying another one? <<

I failed to address your assumption in my reply. My interest was initially to purchase the reasonably priced TSR week 20 for NO other purpose than to convert it to "points" into a RCI "points" account. TSR is NOT a "points" resort (and it doesn't plan to ever become one, at least to my knowledge), but any "weeks" owner at any RCI affiliated facility can choose to "deposit" an owned "week" into a "points" account (IF he/she also has ownership at a RCI "points" resort). Ultimately, I chose to skip the TSR purchase and just buy a points resort week directly, thereby already having its own "points". Our TSR weeks will ALWAYS be used at TSR, never deposited or traded, but I have two OTHER (much less valuable or useful) weeks at other places which I wanted to be able to convert into "points". Sorry to complicate the matter and/or my answer, I just wanted to make very clear that I did NOT consider buying the advertised week 20 at TSR for purposes of ever actually being in Florida in May. My brief interest was solely to buy that week to convert it into points every year --- and then use those points elsewhere.