Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Questions for those who have been there (by Roger K.):

tronstad wrote:
I am planning a stay in the Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta at the beginning of December. I am going with two friends, one of whom can not walk very well. Is there carts that will take one around the property like they have in Cancun? Or another way to get from the hotel part to the pool and restaurants?

There is very little walking involved at the Grand Mayan. It is a high rise 9 stories and the pool and restaurants are directly outside the 6 buildings. Some restaurants are in the bottom floor of one of the hotel wings. They really do not use motorized carts there since it is very flat: however I'm sure if you need or want to travel between the Grand Mayan and the Mayan Palace or the Sea Garden they will shuttle you over and back, and come to think of it there is a bus coach that travels a circuit around the property. Its a great resort to enjoy the pools, lazy river pool around the Grand Mayan pool, the water slide and wave pool, and property.There is a restaurant right at the main pool wherte you can have lunch and dinner, and roomservice is excellent.