Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Resort Reconstruction Status? (by KC):

Thank you very much for your detailed and informative reply and resort status update.

Update submitted 10/21/2011: It's several YEARS later now and I'm told that this lawsuit has not yet even been scheduled for trial. Yikes!!!

I'm also told that "Ed" (the on-site manager at CBC) is actually a retired lawyer. If that's true, it's certainly a bit baffling that the legal matters at CBC appear to have been so bumbled and fumbled and so very long-delayed.

I really liked the location of this place when I visited, but based on everything I now know, I can't honestly say that I'm disappointed that I didn't buy there when I had the chance to do so. It seems like it may have ultimately proven to be a VERY expensive decision.

I wish you and all other owners good luck and ultimate success in achieving a satisfactory conclusion and resolution in your lawsuit. Your patience is certainly to be commended.