Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: Change to rental listings that places all non-verified and protected listings at the bottom of all verified listings. No indication that this was being done or info after it was. (by SmartShare.com):

Well spoken Murray, my sentiments exactly. We have been subscribers to RedWeek since its inception and have placed over 1000 listings over the years. This is one of the most egregious money grabs I have ever seen. It is so blatantly "in your face" that it turns my stomach. The timeshare industry is so fraught with criminals, it was refreshing to have a platform like RedWeek that could be trusted to do all they could to create a fair and honest platform for their members. Their action borders on criminal and certainly qualifies as "fraudulent and unethical." If this policy is not reversed immediately, I will be dropping my subscription and remove the multiple listings I have on a monthly contract.