Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: sELLING MY TIMESHARE (by Marty F):

catherined52 wrote:
melissac119 wrote:
doesnt redweek charge an upfront fee to post your timeshare ad....i thought when i was signing up i was paying to post my ad....oh no i was signing up to be a member of there website there is an additional 50 dollars to post an ad and then all the extras. 10 dollars a week here 15 dollars a week there....why hasnt that been brought in these forums yet....
HI Melissac119 I have done it all wrong ... so to speak ... paid condoworld 1000 to list and never hear from them. Thought i would try redweek but i am leary as so much comes up after the first hook. So, to post my timeshare it would cost more than the !5$ for 12 months? Tell me honestly what you can. much appreciation

Hi Catherine,

Our prices to post your timeshare for sale on RedWeek.com would be a 12 month membership for $14.99 plus the 12 month sale posting for $49.99. For all our pricing please click on this link http://www.redweek.com/pricing-and-details

Hope you'll give us a try!

Marty