Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: sELLING MY TIMESHARE (by R P.):

jennie, with all due respect, one does not need to access Tug (or any other timeshare site) concerning information on how to sell their timeshare. There's more than enough info here in Redweek's forums.

As far as posting a timeshare sale/rental ad on Tug as opposed to Redweek, there's no comparison as Redweek is the number one timeshare rental/sales site on the internet and gets thousands of hits a day. The majority of renters and prospective buyers have never even heard of Tug.

Same with rental info. I always direct renters to all your excellent posts here concerning that subject. No need for them to go elsewhere.

jennie wrote:
There is excellent information about how to sell your timeshare at the Timeshare Users Group (aka TUG) web site www.tug2.net

One bulletin board/forum at TUG is devoted exclusively to this topic. There is a detailed article in a "sticky" at the top of the board. To view it go to http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44

There is no cost for reading the information on the various bulletin boards at TUG. If you wish to post questions or replies, you need to "register" by choosing a username and password. The process is simple and free.

To become a full member of TUG, the cost is $10. per year or $25 for 3 years. This enables you to enter the "Resort Reviews" section which contains reviews of over 3500 timeshares world-wide. There are other members only sections too. It's the best investment I've ever made. I've been a member for 12 years and it saved me from making all the mistakes that so many other timeshare owners have made--such as buying the wrong timeshare product at too high a price.