Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: sELLING MY TIMESHARE (by R P.):

Kidding, absolutely not.

And I find it disheartening that you would discredit all of Redweek because of my opinion of Tug posted here. I HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH REDWEEK AS MODERATOR OR ANYTHING ELSE. I am merely a Redweek member that has been here since the inception of their forums. Please go back and edit your false statements on Tug concerning my supposed moderator status on Redweek's forums.

Everything I said was right on the money concerning Tug's business model.

cynthia281 wrote:
jayjay, you are kidding about TUG, right?

It costs money to run a site and keep it upgraded. They only make $15.00 a year to join and give a free classified ad. The volunteers love timeshare, which makes them biased toward timeshare.

If it weren't for TUG, I would not have found Redweek. I don't understand your attitude toward TUG at all. Redweek is all about capitalism and profit, while TUG is about helping timeshare owners. There is a huge difference to my mind.

Your forums do need to be upgraded, if you are going to be a viable competition to TUG and Timeshareforums. If your attitude against TUG is spouted much here, I guarantee you will lose business from TUG members.