Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: sELLING MY TIMESHARE (by Gene E.):

randy wrote:
Hi guys... Sorry... I need to jump in on this thread. TUG and RedWeek are not enemies. We work in the same marketplace and we provide similar services. That would make us competitors in those services. It's obvious that TUG users are mostly people who are very active in timesharing and many are very active on RedWeek, both in the forums and in the trading side.

These forums and those on TUG are both open to the public. We like to see people get passionate about our service and appreciate all that some people do to make these forums most useful. Sometimes loyalties can raise that passion to a high pitch. I'm a person that enjoys a good debate. But it gets uncomfortable when it gets personal.

I'd like to caution for calm here. You are all great contributors but this argument is getting uncomfortable. People make mistakes when they get passionate. We see those mistakes on our site and on TUG. Eventually the truth seems to get figured out.

We don't advocate promotion of other sites here... especially those that compete with us. We've provided some special flexibility for TUG in that it is an ethical business that provides a significant service to heavy traders of timeshare. We also don't advocate attacking other sites. Though, we know that it happens. Our interest is in getting people's knowledge and experiences out in the open to help those that are new and are searching for facts.

Participants in this particular thread have been on the same plane in your interest in helping newbies through the complexity of timesharing. I want to thank you all for that and to encourage that kind of discourse.

Randy Conrads

Maybe you should identify the actuall moderators of this forum and this wouldn't have happened!