Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Deceitful Wyndham tactics- still in recission period. (by Susan P.):

I was lured last week into a presentation on an exchange vacation in TN. The “concierge” rep told me Wyndham now owned RCI so I was intrigued more than anything. The sales pitch revolved around whether they could help me change my RCI membership to Wyndham (something I was supposedly offered in 2017 and did not opt for). They told me i could definitely exit my paid for ownership in another company (they would help me) and they would give me the equity from that towards the Wyndham program. Stupidly I fell for it thinking I would be getting a better program with better benefits (ie no more exchange fees). Luckily the next day I looked into exiting my old TS and found out without financial hardship or health issues I could not! I went back to the sales people and told them I needed to rescind and was told I could not because they had “backdated” my contract because of the RCI issue. Luckily I came out of my stupor and read the contract and immediately sent my certified rescission letter to the two addresses listed in the contract and also to the email provided as well. (I have 10 days) sent it on day 3. My question is- what if the certified letter is not signed for?? Should I send another one without signature required since I am still within the timeframe???