Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Gary M.):

Hi Amy. Thanks for posting your experience with the advance fee timeshare resale scam company you had an experience with.

Every bit of information helps on the subject. I've got a couple of posts here as well in regards to my experiences with one of these companies.

Like you I have and still am working with different agencies in Florida regarding this company.

I've also posted to every blog, forum and website I can find in regards to the scam. Like you, I find the ripoffreport.com to be very useful. It's great that any info written on that site about a scam will show up on the first page of search results for a company in most cases.

I just wish more timeshare owners who have been scammed by these companies would post their experiences and the names of the scam company on the various sites as well as contacting the proper federal agencies.

One poster is right, these scams do bring in a lot of money for the state of Florida or whatever state they are located in but there is a point when the negativity these companies generate will out weigh the money the state brings in. The key is to complain to the right people and post everywhere you can.