Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Vegas Time and $$$ Saver (by stanleyf5):

amoontoo wrote:
I've been to vegas many times and I don't know anything about any buses? I've never even seen a double decker bus. Can you please tell me more about the city transit? The only transportation I know about is the Monorail. thanks.

Hi. There are actually two monorail type systems, and at least two bus systems. I have used the $5 24 hour bus pass. The 24 hour pass, according to the conductor from whom I bought the pass, said it was good on the city wide system. It actually is a 24 hour pass as opposed to a daily pass. There is also a second bus/trolley system with a stop at the Hilton Resort near the Hilton Hotel near the Convention Center and several other stops. This is not the double decker but more like a gasoline driven trolley. I don't know if the second bus/trolley system is part of the city system. However, if you are in a hurry near rush hour, don't use the Strip's buses, they take forever at rush hour, because of all the rush hour traffic. Stan.