Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Sheraton Vistana, Starpoints and exchanging (by Frank C.):

lorim54 wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
libby31 wrote:
Why would redweek remove your messages? There doesn't seem to be anything in them that is wrong or against the rules. Or are the two that were removed different? I did not get to see them.

Ads or requests for rentals, sales, or exchanges in the forums are not permitted and the messages that were removed were such that one person wanted to sell their timeshare another wanted to buy it. If someone wants to sell their timeshare they would need to create a posting on RedWeek.com and if you are looking to purchase a timeshare you need to contact the owner through their posting page as a paid member.

Thanks, Marty

HOW SAFE DO YOU THINK IT IS TO USE REDWEEK? I AM THINKING TO RENT FOR THIS MARCH, BUT YET TO BUY ISN'T THAT MUCH MORE. MY FAMILY LIKES TO STAY IN THE SPAS UNITS. THEY ARE OLDER...BUT CONVENIENT TO THE POOLS AND STORE.

Just be careful to buy what you want, many older units are given away in order to avoid the annual fees. So buy it right is the key and if you like the Sheraton vacation products, you can always arrange to upgrade. That is what I am doing right now, purchased two resale and trade up for a newer unit and join SVN in the process. Save thousands. Best wishes!