Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Searching with RCI Points (by Mary D.):

mike1536 wrote:
========== Ken, Well stated, you’ve explained them very clearly; much better than I’ve been able to do. There are also two other reservation periods that people should be aware of.

a) Reserve a vacation at your home resort either during a different week or in a different unit from the one you own. The reservation must be for seven nights. (approximately 11-12 months prior to check-in).

b) Reserve a unit at one of your home resort's affiliate properties. Choose any size unit and any length of stay (approximately 10-11 months prior to check-in).

You can still reserve a weeks resort within 45 days prior to check-in for 7500 points, though I don’t think is well advertised.

== I'm almost afraid to ask, but how can a RCI Weeks member convert a week to points with RCI? Didn't think that was possible to function as an RCI Points member without buying into a resort that is related to RCI Points. Or are you saying that someone who does buy into an RCI Points resort but also owns at a non-RCI Points resort can somehow be granted the right to convert that other property to RCI Points?? MD