Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Tips on getting the week you want (by Chuck B.):

I know that this is too late for Lynne52, but maybe this will help someone else. First, if I read Lynne52's initial post correctly, she's trying to reserve time at her home resort which is at Pueblo Bonito Sunset. She called RCI to reserve - and she thinks that they transferred her to Pueblo Bonito itself. If the above is correct...

First, Lynne52 should have called the Reservation number for PB Sunset directly, not RCI. She didn't want an Exchange, she wanted to reserve time at the home resort.

Second, Lynn52 thought she was being transferred to PB Sunset itself by the RCI people, when in fact RCI has a Pueblo Bonito Desk that handles PB Owners. The direct number for RCI's Pueblo Bonito Desk is (888)909-4399. I called this number myself and asked if this was RCI or Pueblo Bonito - the answer was RCI. The main toll free number for RCI simply transferred her to the RCI PB Guide at the 888 number above.

Third, all the info Lynne52 got from her call she got from an RCI Guide (Rep) who was apparently looking at the RCI database for PB Sunset. If nothing was in the RCI Exchange for PB Sunset, then "sorry, nothing is available."

I hope that this makes sense.