Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: MARRIOTT RIPPING OFF ARUBA OCEAN CLUB OWNERS (by Mark S.):

I just got an email from an owner who is in Aruba at this time. It seems there was a special board meeting held last Monday. This meeting was posted at the Ocean Club prior to the meeting. Why were the rest of the owners, who are not in Aruba, not notified of this meeting? How difficult would it have been to post it on the Ocean Club Website? According to Section 6.6 of the Governing Documents “All meetings of the Board of Directors, including special meetings in accordance with section 6.7, shall be open to all members. If the notice is posted only at the Ocean Club then all members have not been notified. Please let me know how this will be dealt with in the future to ensure all owners are aware of the meeting,

What was discussed in this meeting? When will we receive the minutes of this meeting and the general meeting? What is the board hiding from us? Are they trying to keep the owners from being informed or are they trying to hide information from us?

Unfortunately, I am not surprised by the actions of this board. Allan when he was president always kept the owners informed. What have we heard from the new board, nothing but a lame letter from Frank that has not addressed any of the owners issues. And now they don’t want to let owners know of special meetings that have an impact on our financial investments in Aruba.