Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

A few relevant facts and observations.... (by Roxanne L.):

First of all I would like to respond to the posting before the last. I keep forgetting that most Americans do not comprehensively read literature on a daily basis and therefore do not pick up on my sense of humor or whether or not I am really ranting. Believe me if I were, I would use a few more choice words.

It is RACKETEERING when government's allow corporations to rip off citizens as they are receiving millions in tax revenue from victims. I call that mafia when nobody in our government will do anything to protect We The People.

My points at my original timeshare in Las Vegas at The Grand Desert NO LONGER BUYS A FULL WEEK in a two bedroom unit as it used to. Sorry but that is the truth and I am up a financial creek without a paddle on that one!

I truly wish someone honest would respond to my posting about how does a victim of this TIMESHARE FRAUD get out of a timeshare without destroying their credit since THEY ARE NEVER BOUGHT BY A SECOND PARTY? My timeshare is bought and paid for but my maintenance fees of $80 a month...Wyndham will ruin mY credit over. How does one pull this blood-money sucking leach out of thier lives and kill it?