Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Skunks of varying stripes... (by Patrick D.):

You are right about the fraud.We do not and will not tell anyone that we have a buyer waiting for them or have a renter already in existence when we are talking to them. That is against the law, plus it is not true. We do state the price and what they will receive. We don't make false claims at all. Before any client is charged, they must go through a state approved verification which is recorded. In the script, it tells the client that we do not have buyers for their property and/or renters. that there is a 7 day period to change their minds and that if we do not bring them a minimum of 3 legit offers will will refund the fee, 100%. TSU doen't tell anyone we advertise in USA Today, etc because we don't. Yes a little ad in the paper doesn't market you at all. Companies out there make you believe that your property will be listed and market in all these papers, when in fact, they advertise the company and most don't even put the company name on it.

The person with the $2000.00 fee is for our lifetime rental. We do have a a one-time rental fee that is much much less, and many clients opt to do this to see how we work. I agree that one should only invest and should do what they feel comfortable with. I won't bring on a client who is paying the fee instead of paying their bills or if its taking food off their table.

You may believe me or not.

Some properties out there are worth $500 or so. We don't touch them, because its not worth it to pay for advertising. Personally, I would and have told people to use Redweek.com or Bidshares.com-which by the way is free!!!