Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Timeshare Points vs. Weeks (by Sharon C.):

I personally would never invest any more of my hard earned money to purchase points. 22 years ago we bought a red week at Orange Lake Country Club when it was a baby.....now the resort is absolutely magnificent. We know that we plan a one week vacation every year, so we either stay our week, exchange at OLCC, or exchange for anywhere we want. I've exchanged prime holiday weeks without any hassle. I've upgraded from my 2BR to a 3BR without a problem. If I want to get away for a long w/e or another week, RCI has always been great at finding a place for a very affordable price. So, if I need so spend $500.00 for any extra week a year, I can do that for 26 years and still only spend $13,000.00. If I want to extend my week, I may need to move to another unit, but in the long run, the money is in my investment account, earning interest and I can spend it the way I want. I am a commited Timeshare Week person.