Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Steven D.):

hey i have a timeshare in the bahamas i try to give it back to them about 15 day aftter i got it they would not take it back at the island seas resort well the loan is in orlando FL. anyway i want to sell it an get out of it so i got resale buy owner to try sell it 4 me so they said they could take about 3 to 4 month to sell but they needed some money to advertise it so anyway i was not sure if i wanted to do it they call me an beg me every few day to let they sell it so i gave in after a few week the guys name was was rick berman he was goin sell it .it all BULL **** they got my $1000. dolar never call me back so anyway i call them every week they wont talk to me well i contacted them an somebody there pick up i told them a lawyer from flordia would be callin them an i had the paper they gave me 4 them sellin it an a copy of the check what they dont no i make a few dollar a year so im goin after them an im sell buggin them an i might try get the put thing in new paper there . but i will never stop being on them they are worst then it a crook but a crook can go to jail all them need to be in jail .an they need be SHUT DOWN wish we could GETeverybody TOGETHER to get the court an go after them it a rip off the hole time share thing .it cheaper to take your money an go on vacation . I WILL DO EVERY I CAN DO TO GET OUT OF THAT AN ASLO GHO AFTER RESALE BUY OWER