Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Sunterra sold to Diamond Resorts LLC (by Holli S.):

I really enjoyed youR information. we just left maui and and a timeshare presentaion from diamond resorts (the old embassy suites).

we really like to travel alot and the points thing seem like it had a ton of benefits. they said there were tons of resorts and the travel service for cheap airfare etc, included. the resortime.com was the place i thought would be good to get good deals on vacations that you just paid cash for.

But we walked away. my husband was interested but very smart. He said he would check into this stuff before we just throw down our money.

so what do you think? is it worth it? how would we buy the best deal?

we can go anytime and be spontanious. we just need some help from someone that knows. are all the other perks worth it.? and do you get all those when you buy from someone PRIVATELY??? Our thing is we are recent empty nesters and our job is very flexible. we can go at anytime. and at short notice. we are very unfamiliar with traveling cheap. so we just were looing for someone that speaks so we can understand. those presentations sound clear but after reading your messages theya rent all clear. thank ou for your time!!