PROFECO

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

PROFECO (by Lewis H.):

caseyy4 wrote:
Do you know anything about a company that states they can get back our money from Pueblo Bonito for our timeshare even though we purchased a two years ago....they say they get our original sale price back, deposit it into our account and we cut them the difference between what we agreed upon and the amount deposited.....they state that the timeshare is sold back to Pueblo Bonito.....Worried this might be a scam but also wondering if we could just do this directly with resort or through our own attorney....
I am not sure of what company you are describing. However, I do know that talking with the resort will not do any good and I don't think an attorney will do any good either as much of what was promised by any sales person is canceled by the fine print. I suspect anyone that is promising to get you any money back is a scam. I was told by one such company that they would take my ownership off of my hands as soon as I brought the maintenance fees current and then paid then $2500. Why would anyone think that is a good deal?