Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Sandra S.):

I am truly interested in joining a class action suit against these people. I am furious at the annual increases. With today's economy (or lack of it) how can they possibly continue these horrendous rate increases. I have spoken to countless people at DRI (after waiting on hold for at times over an hour). I finally wrote to Governor Lingle (Hawaii), and yes they responded. The Governor's office has requested additional information, which will be referred to their DRE. I also emailed Jerry Brown, CA Attorney General. His office has referred me to the Dept. of Real Estate, and they have advised this will be followed. I am in the process of composing my letter to them and will provide both Hawaii and California with all of the details I can possible. I urge all of you who have written/called and received a "deaf ear" to email both Governor Lingle in Hawaii and the Attorney General and Department of Real Estate in your State and state your cause. Remember, maybe I am totally naive, but I do believe in due process and these elected officals are in office because of us. Hopefully they can help us.