Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Important Update Affecting Resale Purchasers (by Jeffrey C.):

Kent, A bunch of us got the same letter months ago when we tried contacting the AG of FL. Makes you feel warm and fuzzy all over to know how much the AG cares doesn't it?? Thanks for trying to keep the pressure on though!! As to John in the UK. John, another vistana owner (Kurt) and myself have contacted lawyers in regards to a class action suit with little success. One wanted 5000.00 up front just to get started and another one was very hesitant to go up against what sheraton might be able to throw at him.

In other Vistana news my friends. Those of you that have been paying attention to this will know I was one of the first to suggest we contact AG of FL and to go after Vistana. I have refused to pay the assessment fee as you all know and have made it clear to sheraton that I will under no circumstances pay it. Well, last night I went out and got the mail and had a very large envolope from Vistana with a warranty deed and a fedx overnight mailer with an offer to buy my timeshare back and make me whole. My prayers answered!!!!! The offer was much larger than I expected. $210.00 yes thats right two hundred ten dollars and no cents and a free mailer thats probably worth another 5 bucks. WOW, with that money I might just go buy another timeshare. I tossed it. I'm in till the end!!!! Jeff