Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Michael D.):

We need to get organized, we are bypassing one another in the fog... I was unaware of this forum as I communicate on the 'Board of Directors' forum... We need one main forum to communicate and gather Members information to organize... Basically the Management of Diamond Resorts does not care about the issues of the Members, or what costs they charge... The end results are that for those who walk away from their membership end up raising the annual costs for the rest of us (However if I had financed my 31,000 points I would bail, and look at the lost money as preventing larger losses as time goes by)... We were lied to when we bought these points, as we are unable to book our time more that just 2-3 months out, and its impossible to get a reservation in that short a time, if you want a mid Fall to late winter time... We now have 93,000 points and rising, and will not be able to use them for another 4-5 years... Organize, and lets get Diamond Management Replaced when their contract is up.... Michael migueldd45@aol.com 503 643 9816