Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Important Update Affecting Resale Purchasers (by Darryl M.):

I have paid my maintenance, including the assessment in full as of May2009. I have subsequently received monthly statements showing increasing interest charges for late fees, etc. although I was told all that was taken care of back in May and that I should disregard any future mailings requesting payment. I've called and have spoken to representatives regarding the fees and each one has told me that it will 'take time' for the fees to be removed from my account. I wish I would have told them that it would 'take time' for me to pay the invoice!! It is impossible to speak to anyone in authority although I have requested to speak to the accounting dept. at least six times! Today, I was told that a "special message" was being sent to accounting, requesting a clearing of my account. I have a confirmation # for my payments but that seems to be of no use. This is supposed to be a professionally run organization???? Not by my standards!!!! Does anyone have any suggestions for my being able to contact the accounting department directly? I have 'googled' it and have come up with the Bd. of Directors and nothing else. No contact information for them, either. It is a crying shame that they take our money and then hide!!!!1