Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Beck):

There's a Yahoo Group which had the intention of getting owners organized, but most people who want to join are not willing to provide information about themselves, and the people who joined are not participating. Complain all you want on a forum, but few people provide detail info on what they have done, who they contact, and details of the contact information so other can also complain. Pretty much no one participates in a group to do anything.

If you aren't willing to share your detail info so others better know what to do, they will continue to be lost. If you aren't willing to participate as a group to perform an action together, you have little or no power.

I've stopped writing details because people are more than willing to complain but less than willing to do anything. sandras337 naming Gov. Lingle in Hawaii and the office of the California General Jerry Brown is more than I've seen in a very long while.

Who is willing to contact a central person or group of people, provide some funds for lobbying and letter campaigns, and follow the advice of the central person/group to call and write letters when they are advised whom we need to influence?

My experience in the Yahoo group indicates there is no one.